Celebrate Glory With Spicemas Carnival 2017
It is time to relive the expression of glory with the prestigious Grenada Spicemas Carnival Festival 2017. The grand cultural event that is ready to climax in August brings you a plethora of alluring and exciting events enveloped in dance, music, and celebrations. The Grenada Carnival is a grand affair of eye-catching decorations with Ostrich Feathers, Peacock Feathers, and other feathers for carnival celebrations. Brimming with pageantry that highlights the Carribean culture, the Spicemas Carnival has a rich array of events like Steel Pan Orchestra, Beauty Contests, Mas Bands, Parade, etc. With this, the use of feathers in wholesale adds to the colors of the celebration.
Events, Dates, Venue – Complete Schedule of Grenada Spice Mas Carnival Festival 2017
- Traditional Mas Festival, Saturday July 29th, Victoria Hard Court, St. Mark's
- Melody Papitette Calypso Semi Finals, Sunday July 30th, Grenville Bus Terminal, 5:00 PM
- Carnival City, Thursday August 3rd, Carenage
- Junior Calypso Finals, Friday August 4th Carnival City
- Children's Carnival Frolic, Saturday August 5th, National Cricket Stadium
- Megaforce Promotion 10 to 10 Soca Fete, Saturday August 5th, Quaratine Point
- SMC Event, Sunday August 6th
- Pree Day, Wednesday, August 9th, National Cricket Stadium
- National Queen Show, Thursday August 10th, Spice Basket, 8:00 PM
- SMC Groovy/Soca Monarch Final, Friday, August 11th, National Cricket Stadium, 8:00 PM
- NLA/SMC Panorama, Saturday August 12th, National Cricket Stadium, 6:00 PM
- SMC Dimanche Gras, Sunday August 13th, National Cricket Stadium, 8:00 PM
- Jouvert, Bomb Tune, Pageant, Monday Night Mas, Monday August 14th, St. George's, 4:00AM
- Pageant, Monday August 14th, St. George's, 1:00PM
- Parade of the Bands including bands from all parishes, Tuesday August 15th, St. George's, 1:00 PM
- SMC Prize Giving Ceremony, Saturday September 2nd
Main Highlights of Grenada Spicemas Carnival Festival 2017
Find Feathers for Sale Online to Craft Alluring Carnival Attire At Parade of the Bands and Pageant Events
One of the most entertaining and glamorous events of the Spicemas Carnival Festival 2017 is the Pageant on 14th August that is followed by the Parade of the Bands on 15th August 2017. Praised for its charm, you can surely be the highlight of these events by tailoring yourself some spectacular feather bustles and Carnival bikini costumes from Pheasant and Ostrich feather combinations. Buying feathers in wholesale online can help you craft awesome feather boots, headdresses, and wings at a highly affordable price. Just collect feathers for sale and be carnival ready!
Adorable Feathers For Carnival To Glorify The SMC Dimanche Gras and National Queen Festival Events
Embellish your glamor with feather charm for the National Queen Festival Event with adorable Peacock feather props, headbands, etc. The SMC Dimanche Gras event is another place to explore your costume design skills using feathers in wholesale to tailor eye-catching Carnival attire and striking feather decorations.
So, if you wish to buy exclusive feather shades for the Grenada Spicemas Carnival Festival 2017 at wholesale prices, just visit – Schuman Feathers.